Here at Amaze, we love helping people! If you’re interesting in DMIT Training, we can help you too! We offer one-to-one training on DMIT, which is perfect for career counselors, teachers, and career consultants.
How is our training delivered?We have both online and offline training sessions.
How is it certified?Following the successful completion of the training, you will be issued with a certificate. This training then allows you to begin your career as a Dermatoglyphics Analyst. You can either begin a franchise or start your own brand.
What is the medium of instruction?We train in both English and Telugu.
What topics are covered in the training?
We give the following inputs in our Training.
- Knowledge about dermatoglyphics
- Research in the field of dermatoglyphics
- Brain lobes and their functions
- Theory of multiple intelligencer
- Details about the eight multiple intelligences
- Various quotients (IQ, EQ, CQ, and AQ)
- How to guide students regarding their preferred career options
- Brain dominance (left brain and right brain)
- Different learning styles – VAK theory
- Personality and behavior
- Types of fingerprints
- How to scan fingerprints
- How to prepare the report (for candidates who have opted for advanced training)
- How to interpret a report
- DMIT counseling
- How to use the fingerprint reports software.